- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lb ground buffalo
1. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Sautee the onion; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix together egg whites, oregano, sea salt and pepper.
3. Stir in onions and bison. Mix the ingredients together with clean hands until just combined. Take a handful of the meat and create 4 flat patties.
4. Grill the patties on each side until the burgers reach desired doneness.
Makes 4 servings