I came across an interesting read yesterday regarding components to a good workout..in 7 steps.
- Foam Rolling: “tenderize” your muscles prior to training using a foam roller, Acuball and tennis ball.
- Mobility Warm Up: Use body weight exercises, dynamic stretches and static stretches prior to training
- Jump Exercises: Before hitting your strength training workout, do a jump exercise or medicine ball throw depending what you’ll be focusing on during training
- Main Exercise: Start with a superset of important exercises as your main lifts
- Assistance Exercises: add metabolic circuits for fat loss
- Ab Exercises: add in some planks, side planks, Stability Ball planks, rollouts, Ball Pikes, Jackknives & cross body mountain trainers.
- Interval Training: involves bursts of high intensity work alternating with periods of rest of low activity. An example would be to get on the tread mill or outside and jog for 3 min then sprint for 1 min.
These factors are definitely effective in a work out. Boost your energy and health while working out to avoid problems.ReplyDelete
Lorna Vanderhaeghe products
The information in the post you posted here is useful because it contains some of the best information available. Thanks for sharing it. Keep up the good work Muscle Building Personal Trainer Colliers Wood.ReplyDelete