Hey readers, I got another fitness entry for you to read. Check out these odd tips for flat abs I found while doing some searches for 'ab workouts' on the internet.
- The best interval training work-to-rest ratio for losing belly fat might be 1-to-1.5. In an Australian study, researchers found that doing intervals for 8 seconds followed by 12 seconds of rest resulted in significantly more belly fat burning than long slow cardio. Now I know that 8 seconds on and 12 seconds off sounds a little annoying (just try doing that on a machine), but the good news is that these researchers found that going for 24 seconds followed by a36 second rest works just as well for boosting fat burning hormones.
- Dr. Chris Mohr's #1 weird diet tip is... "Get almost all of your carbohydrates from fruits and vegetables."
- You need to be able to do a Plank exercise for 2 minutes. Dr. Stuart McGill, the world's leading expert on low back health, says in his book that a person with fit abs should be able to do a plank exercise for 2 minutes straight. If you can't do the plank for 2 minutes, then you need to lose bellyfat and you need to get a program that works your abs properly.
- New research shows that supersets training burns more caloriesthan traditional straight set resistance training.
- To see your abs, a man will need to be close to 10% fat and awoman will need to be at about 16% fat. Of course, the more muscle you have, the easier it will be too seeyour abs, so you'll still be able to see a 4-pack on muscular guyswhen they have 12-13% fat. But the bottom line is that you need to use the nutrition plan combined with the an ab workout to burnbelly fat to see your sexy abs.