Banana and Peanut Butter High Protein Muffins
Makes 1 Serving (3 Big Muffins)
- 3/4 cup Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup of Oat Bran
- 1 tbsp of Whole Wheat Flour
- 6 Egg Whites
- 1/2 scoop (15g) of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon of Splenda
- 1 tbsp of Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 big Banana
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extracts
- 1/2 teaspoon of Banana Extracts
1. In a blender, mix all the ingredients (except for the banana). Blend until the mix gets thick.
2. Cut the Banana in thin slices or cubes. Add the banana to the mix and stir (with a spoon or a spatula)
3. Poor the mix in a muffin cooking pan, and cook at 350 degrees F. until cooked (About 30 minutes).
Quick Tip: You can cook a big batch and freeze the muffins. Then just microwave the muffins when needed…
• • • •
(Per Serving – 3 Big Muffins)
Calories: 569 Protein: 51g Carbohydrates: 53g Fat: 14g
The Most Complete Cookbook And Nutrition Guide For Bodybuilding & Fitness On The Market - With Over 200 'Anabolicious' Recipes!